Friday 11 February 2011

My blog visitor stats and demographics

Now that I have been actively blogging for a while, I thought I would take a step back and look at some statistics of users browsing my pages.


Most popular posts and searches

My most popular posts so far are on; using Backtrack, Snort, Metasploit, iptables, password-cracking, and buffer-overflows.

I will probably be writing more on each of these subjects over the coming months.

Judging by the search referrals, it seems that many of you are searching for basic tips on Backtrack 4, so I will try to write some short beginner-level articles for that, as well as focusing on some deeper skills and concepts.


Where my visitors are from

The majority visitors to my blog, are from the US and UK.

Here's a big hello to all those of you who have read my blog, from the United States, United Kingdom, India, Germany, Canada, France, Spain, Brazil, Netherlands, Russia, and hundreds of other countries.




How users got to my site

Most traffic to this blog comes from organic Google searches. Some is direct traffic, but very little traffic comes from anywhere else.

Google is the powerhouse that drives traffic in the modern internet.




What browser and OS my visitors run

I was surprised and pleased to see that many of you have chosen browsers other than Internet Explorer. A massive 82% of you don't use it, despite the majority of you using Windows as your desktop.

Despite Microsoft's best efforts, IE is still seen as a security weakness.

It does look like most of you are still heavily dependent on Windows, but then Microsoft has certainly made some big security improvements in Windows 7 (and the corporate desktop/laptop is still usually Windows).

Please provide feedback

If you have any feedback on what you would like to see me write an article about (specifically on Technology, Ethical Hacking and IT Security) please provide some feedback below.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys !

    USA Fresh & Verified SSN Leads with DL Number AVAILABLE with 99.9% connectivity
    All Leads have genuine & valid information

    **HEADERS IN LEADS**
    First Name | Last Name | SSN | Dob | DL Number | Address | City | State | Zip | Phone Number | Account Number | Bank Name | Employee Details | IP Address

    *Price for SSN lead $2
    *You can ask for sample before any deal
    *If anyone buy in bulk, we can negotiate
    *Sampling is just for serious buyers

    ==>ACTIVE, FRESH CC & CVV FULLZ AVAILABLE<==
    ->$5 PER EACH

    ->Hope for the long term deal
    ->Interested buyers will be welcome

    **Contact 24/7**
    Whatsapp > +923172721122
    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040

    ReplyDelete