Saturday, 24 October 2009

IT Security qualifications

I signed up and am studying for the CISM exam on the 12th of December 09.

This is another string to add to my bow as I passed the CISSP back in September. CISM Is more focused on the management of IT Security, rather than technical details.



It would be nice to have both though.

Between now and then I have the 2nd half of PRINCE2 Project Management (PRINCE2 Practitioner) to do, in November, so that should keep me busy.

Also, in the new year I am looking forward to getting a bit more hands on with OSCP and CEH

Looks like OSCP is pretty tough, CEH should be relatively easy compared to OSCP.

Meanwhile I've been playing with this http://www.offensive-security.com/metasploit-unleashed/ in my spare time, which is a good resource for learning about Metasploit.

No comments:

Post a Comment