By using this blog you are consenting to the handling of information as set forth in this policy.
This blog does not intend to collect personal information such as; your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
However this blog may collect and use non-personal technical information, which includes:
- The type of browser and operating system you are using
- Software versions and configuration
- Your network connectivity and configuration
- Information about proxies used, their configuration and security settings
- IP address information assigned to your system or internet connection
- Pages visited, and other site-usage information
This information may be used or shared for a number of purposes; both to improve this site, and for IT Security Research projects (or for the benefit and security of visitors, and the internet generally).